Welcome to The Hope Fair!
The pop-up market with a mission.
Born and based in Bangkok, The Hope Fair is dedicated to promoting conscious shopping experiences.
We believe that enjoying unique products and supporting local advocacy go hand-in-hand. So in 2014 we brought together vendors and shoppers who share those values and called it The Hope Fair.
The Hope Fair is more than a market or chance for a shopping spree.
When you visit The Hope Fair, you will meet a warm, welcoming community of people who appreciate sustainable practices, creative expression, and gourmet cuisine.
It is our way of creating a new, positive cycle of commerce based on Social and Solidarity Economy.
So if you like delicious food, unique handicrafts, artisanal products and creative local brands, then do join The Hope Fair.
At our events, you will have the chance to discover independent local businesses, connect with inspiring entrepreneurs and support underprivileged communities.
With a community of over 700 artisans, entrepreneurs and designers showcasing their goods and services, every shopper will be spoiled for choice and reassured knowing that their money is going to a good cause.
What You’ll Enjoy at The Hope Fair
- Discovering new products that were not mass produced
- Building real relationships with vendors and attendees
- Being part of a more wholesome consumer society
- Feeling good about supporting real people, communities, and charities
- Receiving personalised customer service
- Finding unique gifts for every occasion
What You’ll Discover at each event
- International and local delicacies & spices
- Clothing made from natural fibers and/or dye
- Chemical-free cosmetics and skincare products
- Eco-friendly cleaning supplies
- Organic treats and beverages
- Seasonal and classic home decorations
- Crafted children’s toys and educational games
- Wellness-oriented products and services
The Hope Fair’s Charities
Total Amount donated: 883575 THB & counting!
Staying true to our commitment to creating a new, positive cycle of commerce, The Hope Fair promises that part of every vendor’s participating fee is donated to the Mercy Center. The Mercy Center is an organization that supports the underprivileged children and families of Klong Toey, one of Bangkok’s biggest slums. Together, with your support, we are focused on helping this community and The Mercy Center’s good works.
Bangkok’s Conscious Shopping Community
Your interest in conscious shopping experiences drives us to select vendors who share our values and offer quality products.
We ensure that our vendors are committed to positive business practices, social awareness, green innovations, fair trade or charitable causes. We seek to support businesses and individuals who deeply consider the welfare of animals, the environment and the local community.